13 November 2017: dvisvgm 2.2.1 has been released
20 October 2017: dvisvgm 2.2 has been released
- Added evaluation of
- Added evaluation of PDF hyperlink specials.
- Try to load Ghostscript dylib on Mac systems (patch by Toby Fleming, issue #66).
- Improved the TPIC special handler, added evaluation of the
- Length values in dvisvgm specials now accept unit specifiers.
pdftex.mapto default map files.
- Fixed potential infinite loop after starting subprocesses (issue #68).
- Files included with
psfileare now also searched in the texmf tree if not present in the current working directory (issue #69).
- Fixed transformation issue in computation of
psfileposition (issue #70).
- Updated the bundled brotli, woff2, and xxHash libraries.
- Several code refactorings and improvements.
20 February 2017: dvisvgm 2.1.3 has been released
- Fixed build failures of the bundled FontForge library on Solaris 10.
- Increased code portability.
12 February 2017: dvisvgm 2.1.2 has been released
- Bundled the googletest sources to simplify building and executing the tests.
- Fixed a couple of issues related to LLVM’s libc++ (thanks to Mojca Miklavec and Rasmus Larsen for their help to isolate the problems).
- Fixed some potential memory leaks.
- Removed the
restrictkeyword from the xxHash sources to avoid C++ compilation errors (xxHash issue 88).
7 February 2017: dvisvgm 2.1.1 has been released
- Metafont is now called only once for each font. If the required files can’t be found, dvisvgm doesn’t call Metafont again for that font.
- Fixed a build failure on OS X (issue #65).
- Several minor code improvements and test enhancements.
19 January 2017: dvisvgm 2.1 has been released
- Added option
--tmpdirto explicitly set folder for temporary files.
- Temporary files are no longer created in the current working directory by default but in the system’s temp folder (issue #63).
- Added warning/error messages if temporary files could not be written.
- Fixed collision of Unicode points in AGL table (issue #64).
- Retain letter case of filenames even if it’s not significant (Windows only).
- Various code refactorings and code cleanup.
17 November 2016: dvisvgm 2.0.4 has been released
- The reduced FontForge library ff-woff required to create WOFF and TrueType fonts is now bundled with the sources.
- A few typos in the manual page and the
--helpoutput have been fixed.
- Few minor code improvements.
27 September 2016: dvisvgm 2.0.3 has been released
This is another bugfix release with the following changes:
- Fixed a regression in the character positioning of virtual fonts.
- Fixed the positioning of rules.